Ref: 14230020 Length 20 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
Ref: 14230022 Length 22" Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.
Ref: 05540810 Dimensions: 1575mm x 355mm Caliber: 13
Ref: 05540816 Dimensions: 1575mm x 355mm Caliber: 16
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.
• Sheets made of hardened steel.
• Aluminum body, light and resistant.
• Ideal for professional work.
• Coated handle and worm-type spring.
• Safe to keep the scissors closed.
• For cuts up to 3/4 "(diameter).
• Tank capacity 5 L
• Manual agitator
• Plastic spray gun with one hand application with block for continuous application.
• Central piston pump system.
• Includes depressurization valve
• Adjustable strap
Ref: 01221000 Height: 179 mm x Width: 150 mm Weight: 670 g Without cape
Ref: 01221010 Height: 205 mm x Width: 190 mm Weight: 840 g Without cape
Ref: 01221020 Height: 208 mm x Width: 197 mm Weight: 870 g Without Cape
Ref: 01221030 Height: 214 mm x Width: 218 mm Weight: 1050 g Without Cape
• Lane forged hoe.
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Lacquered natural finish.