Ref: 14240024 Length 24 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.
Ref: 41121818 Dimension: 18T - 12 "
Ref: 41122424 Dimension: 24T - 12"
• Bi-metal saw • Semi-
rigid saw blade unbreakable during use and splinter-proof.
• Four edges of action in the material, obtaining division in the chip, thus allowing smoother cuts.
• Greater resistance of the edge of the teeth
• Greater resistance in the union of the materials (carbon strip and cutting steel)
• Greater flexibility and impact resistance
• Softer cuts
• Robust sprinkler with body made of zinc alloy and brass for heavy work.
• With clip and adjustable catch to regulate the irrigation area.
• Optimum operation with pressure between 40 PSI and 50 PSI.
• Covers up to 17 m in diameter (with optimal pressure).
• 3/4 entry.
Ref: 05605011 Dimensions: 375mm x 156mm Caliber: 16 With Wood Cabo and Plastic Handle 650mm
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.