Ref: 01224020 Height: 215 mm x Width: 215 mm Weight: 1019 g Without Cabo
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Black painted finish.
Ref: 05430011 Dimensions: 375mm x 156mm Caliber: 16 With Wooden Cabo and 670mm Plastic Handle
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.
Ref: 14240020 Length 20 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.
Ref: 41121818 Dimension: 18T - 12 "
Ref: 41122424 Dimension: 24T - 12"
• Bi-metal saw • Semi-
rigid saw blade unbreakable during use and splinter-proof.
• Four edges of action in the material, obtaining division in the chip, thus allowing smoother cuts.
• Greater resistance of the edge of the teeth
• Greater resistance in the union of the materials (carbon strip and cutting steel)
• Greater flexibility and impact resistance
• Softer cuts
• Tank capacity 5 L
• Manual agitator
• Plastic spray gun with one hand application with block for continuous application.
• Central piston pump system.
• Includes depressurization valve
• Adjustable strap