• Sprinkler made of high impact polypropylene.
• With clip and adjustable catch to regulate the irrigation area.
• Optimum operation with pressure between 40 PSI and 50 PSI.
• Covers up to 17 mt in diameter (with optimal pressure).
• 3/4 entry.
Ref: 01221000 Height: 179 mm x Width: 150 mm Weight: 670 g Without cape
Ref: 01221010 Height: 205 mm x Width: 190 mm Weight: 840 g Without cape
Ref: 01221020 Height: 208 mm x Width: 197 mm Weight: 870 g Without Cape
Ref: 01221030 Height: 214 mm x Width: 218 mm Weight: 1050 g Without Cape
• Lane forged hoe.
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Lacquered natural finish.
Ref: 05605011 Dimensions: 375mm x 156mm Caliber: 16 With Wood Cabo and Plastic Handle 650mm
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.
Ref: 14230020 Length 20 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
Ref: 14230022 Length 22" Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.