Ref: 01221000 Height: 179 mm x Width: 150 mm Weight: 670 g Without cape
Ref: 01221010 Height: 205 mm x Width: 190 mm Weight: 840 g Without cape
Ref: 01221020 Height: 208 mm x Width: 197 mm Weight: 870 g Without Cape
Ref: 01221030 Height: 214 mm x Width: 218 mm Weight: 1050 g Without Cape
• Lane forged hoe.
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Lacquered natural finish.
Ref: 05430011 Dimensions: 375mm x 156mm Caliber: 16 With Wooden Cabo and 670mm Plastic Handle
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.
• Sheets made of hardened steel.
• Aluminum body, light and resistant.
• Ideal for professional work.
• Coated handle and worm-type spring.
• Safe to keep the scissors closed.
• For cuts up to 3/4 "(diameter).
• Tank capacity 5 L
• Manual agitator
• Plastic spray gun with one hand application with block for continuous application.
• Central piston pump system.
• Includes depressurization valve
• Adjustable strap
• Capacidad de tanque 5 L
• Agitador manual
• Pistola plástica de aplicación a una mano con bloqueo para aplicación continua.
• Sistema de bombeo de pistón central.
• Incluye válvula de despresurización
• Correa ajustable
• Sprinkler made of high impact polypropylene.
• With clip and adjustable catch to regulate the irrigation area.
• Optimum operation with pressure between 40 PSI and 50 PSI.
• Covers up to 17 mt in diameter (with optimal pressure).
• 3/4 entry.