Ref: 01224020 Height: 215 mm x Width: 215 mm Weight: 1019 g Without Cabo
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Black painted finish.
Ref: 14230020 Length 20 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
Ref: 14230022 Length 22" Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.
• Sheets made of hardened steel.
• Aluminum body, light and resistant.
• Ideal for professional work.
• Coated handle and worm-type spring.
• Safe to keep the scissors closed.
• For cuts up to 3/4 "(diameter).