• Blades manufactured in chrome vanadium.
• Tool for cutting steels up to 1.2mm thick, and stainless steels up to 0.6mm thick.
• With insurance to keep the scissors closed and facilitate storage.
• Handles with protection for the hands. Right,
Ref: 41121818 Dimension: 18T - 12 "
Ref: 41122424 Dimension: 24T - 12"
• Bi-metal saw • Semi-
rigid saw blade unbreakable during use and splinter-proof.
• Four edges of action in the material, obtaining division in the chip, thus allowing smoother cuts.
• Greater resistance of the edge of the teeth
• Greater resistance in the union of the materials (carbon strip and cutting steel)
• Greater flexibility and impact resistance
• Softer cuts
Ref: 01221000 Height: 179 mm x Width: 150 mm Weight: 670 g Without cape
Ref: 01221010 Height: 205 mm x Width: 190 mm Weight: 840 g Without cape
Ref: 01221020 Height: 208 mm x Width: 197 mm Weight: 870 g Without Cape
Ref: 01221030 Height: 214 mm x Width: 218 mm Weight: 1050 g Without Cape
• Lane forged hoe.
• Tools forged in one piece in high carbon steel SAE 1045.
• With heat treatment with hardening and tempering ensuring less wear, making them more resistant to bending, traction, torsion and impact.
• Lacquered natural finish.
Ref: 05540810 Dimensions: 1575mm x 355mm Caliber: 13
Ref: 05540816 Dimensions: 1575mm x 355mm Caliber: 16
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.
• Robust sprinkler with body made of zinc alloy and brass for heavy work.
• With clip and adjustable catch to regulate the irrigation area.
• Optimum operation with pressure between 40 PSI and 50 PSI.
• Covers up to 17 m in diameter (with optimal pressure).
• 3/4 entry.
Ref: 14230020 Length 20 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
Ref: 14230022 Length 22" Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.