• Blades manufactured in chrome vanadium.
• Tool for cutting steels up to 1.2mm thick, and stainless steels up to 0.6mm thick.
• With insurance to keep the scissors closed and facilitate storage.
• Handles with protection for the hands. Right,
Ref: 41121818 Dimension: 18T - 12 "
Ref: 41122424 Dimension: 24T - 12"
• Bi-metal saw • Semi-
rigid saw blade unbreakable during use and splinter-proof.
• Four edges of action in the material, obtaining division in the chip, thus allowing smoother cuts.
• Greater resistance of the edge of the teeth
• Greater resistance in the union of the materials (carbon strip and cutting steel)
• Greater flexibility and impact resistance
• Softer cuts
• Sheets made of hardened steel.
• Aluminum body, light and resistant.
• Ideal for professional work.
• Coated handle and worm-type spring.
• Safe to keep the scissors closed.
• For cuts up to 3/4 "(diameter).
Ref: 14240024 Length 24 "Caliber: 2.38mm Polished Finish
• Stamped in a single piece of steel, until the end of the handle to generate firm hits without any vibration.
• This product has a heat treatment in order to give greater durability to the sharpening, and flexible sheet that provides greater resistance to the blade.
• They are ideal in the agricultural sector to cut, brush and weed trees, pastures, shrubs and crops.
Ref: 05605011 Dimensions: 375mm x 156mm Caliber: 16 With Wood Cabo and Plastic Handle 650mm
• Stamped in high carbon steel, heat treated with hardening and tempering, guaranteeing less wear, resistance to bending, torsion and impact traction.
• Perfect in the angle of encabado that allows an ideal performance through a more comfortable and safe posture.
• Capes are made of high impact polypropylene or high density wood which allows greater strength.